an EXPERT TEAM LOOKING after YOU
In today’s market, more people are choosing to rent a property for various reasons. Renting offers more flexibility, the opportunity to live in a location that suits their work and lifestyle needs. At June McConnell Property Letting and Management our mission is to provide you the Landlord with quality tenants and to maximise the rental income of your property.
- A complimentary appraisal of your property to include a rental valuation
- We consult on the best way to present your property to achieve maximum rent.
- We advertise your property on key industry websites including Daft.ie, myhome.ie, let.ie and our dedicated website junemcconnell.ie.
- Our experienced negotiators arrange and conduct all viewings with suitable prospective tenants.
- References are sought and vetted from potential tenants to include employers, bank, previous landlord, picture page of passport and PPS number for each individual.
- We collect a security deposit and month’s rent in advance on behalf of the landlord.
- We prepare and execute detailed Lease Agreements.
- We take meter readings for electricity and gas (where applicable) and transfer these utilities into the name of the tenant.
- We set up the standing order for payment of the rent to the landlord’s account.
- We register the property with the PRTB on behalf of the landlord.
- We arrange for a Building Energy Rating certificate (BER) through our fully qualified contractor when required.
LEAVE YOUR PROPERTY IN SAFE HANDS
We also provide a full property management service for Landlords, taking the stress out of the day to day problems which may arise during a tenancy.
Tenants can feel secure in the fact that issues are dealt with quickly and efficiently by our dedicated team and registered contractors.
In addition, we also advise and project manage large and small refurbishments of properties if required and can assist in putting together a team of tried and tested trades people to carry out these products on behalf of Landlords at very keen rates.