An Expert Team Looking After You
In today’s market, more people are choosing to rent a property for various reasons. Renting offers more flexibility and the opportunity to live in a location that suits their work and lifestyle needs. At June McConnell Residential Sales, Letting & Management, our mission is to provide you, the Landlord, with quality tenants and to maximise the rental potential of your property.
- A complimentary appraisal of your property to include a rental valuation
- We consult on the best way to present your property to achieve maximum rent.
- We advertise your property on key industry websites including Daft.ie, myhome.ie, let.ie and our dedicated website.
- Our experienced negotiators arrange and conduct all viewings with suitable prospective tenants.
- References are sought and vetted from potential tenants to include employers, bank, previous landlord, picture page of passport and PPS number for each individual.
- We collect a security deposit and month’s rent in advance on behalf of the landlord.
- We prepare and execute detailed Lease Agreements.
- We take meter readings for electricity and gas (where applicable) and transfer these utilities into the name of the tenant.
- We set up the standing order for payment of the rent to the landlord’s account.
- We register the property with the RTB on behalf of the landlord.
- We arrange for a Building Energy Rating certificate (BER) through our fully qualified contractor when required.
- For those landlords based overseas, we can recommend a well-established accounting firm to take charge of all your rental property taxation and filing tax returns on your behalf.